Friday, February 28, 2014

PE Agenda March 3-7

Parents,

We will have a different schedule this week, as we will be on an I-STEP schedule.  Middle school will NOT meet for class, but Mrs. Chappelow and myself will take the General Music students in grades 6-8 for roughly 30 minutes Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday before I-STEP begins.  We will be doing movement activities.  Mrs. Simms and Mr. Glowinski will be doing the same thing with the Band/Choir/Annual Fund Dinner kids.

All Winter Olympic Projects for Middle School will be due Monday morning at 7:40 AM (weather permitting).  There will be a penalty for late assignments turned in (I have already covered this withe the students).  If students are having issues printing, assignments can be emailed to me at: kbranigan@holyspirit-indy.org  prior to 7:40 AM on Monday.

Grades 4 and 5 Winter Olympic Projects will also be due on Monday (weather permitting). 

I will be giving a small group of students the I-STEP this week, so my schedule will be:

Monday March 3
Grade 5 (both homerooms together)
Grade 1 (both homerooms separately)

Tuesday March 4
Grade 4 (Eastman Homeroom)
Kindergarten (Catton Homeroom)
Grade 2 (Porter Homeroom)

Wednesday March 5
This will be a normal school day without I-STEP due to it being Ash Wednesday (Mass in the AM)

Thursday March 6
Grade 5 (McMahon Homeroom)
Grade 1 (Ahonen Homeroom)
Grade 3 (DiSalvo Homeroom)

Friday March 7
Grade 4 (both homerooms together)
Grade 3 (DiSalvo Homeroom)
Grade 2 (both homerooms separately)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment