Friday, April 26, 2013

P.E. Agenda April 29-May 3

Parents,

As a reminder, this is I-STEP week and the schedule has changed a bit because of it.

We had the Middle School Unified Arts calendar blocked out the entire week to have our 20-minutes of fitness in the mornings to prepare for I-STEP.

However, Mrs. Chappelow is in need of middle school students to finish projects before the Annual Fund Dinner and I am in need of students to do President's Testing.

Middle School Unified Arts Schedule
Monday April 29--8th Grade will have PE and Art
Tuesdsay April 30--7th Grade will have PE and Art
Wednesday May 1--7th Grade will again have PE and Art (Mass Day is Friday May 3 this week)
Thursday May 2--8th Grade will again have PE and Art

Unless the plan changes, the 6th Grade will NOT have PE this week.

Third Grade, Fourth Grade, and Fifth Grade will continue to work on President's Testing.

Second Grade will continue to work on a Soccer Unit.

I will not see Kindergarten this week and the plan for now is for me not to have First Grade (Ahonen) homeroom either.  If I-STEP is completed by Thursday, I will see First Grade (Chandler homeroom) Friday afternoon only.

Please make sure students are getting enough rest at night and eating a healthy breakfast in the morning.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment